Monday, November 4, 2013

Oh .. Now where shall I start ?

So I have decided to start a blog. Recently I have had my fair share of free time in between rehearsals and such and was unsure on how to make my life slightly more productive, not that i'm opposed to spending a day watching a whole series of "Cake Boss : the next great baker" on Netflix, but I definitely believe there is so much more I could do with my time. So voila. Princess Crowns and Dinosaurs was born.

The plan is to let you get an insight of my life and me. So to start I'll tell you the first 10 things about me that come to mind .In no particular order:


1.I am a ballet dancer, (yes that is a real job !)

2.I am 19 years of age (20 in January)
3.I am currently living and working in Estonia (Tartu)
4.I am the number 7 child of 11
5.I am SCOTTISH !!

6.I do like crowns and dinosaurs (hence the name)
7.I am mormon
8.I am a chocoholic
9.I am a reader of books
10.I am a lover of sleep ... (this may be on here as I am currently really tired) 

So there you go, ten things you may or may have not known about me. Its late here so sorry if they are random. Maybe I'll expand on some of these in some other posts. 

TTFN 
(ta ta for now)

Georgia 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment